Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thanks to My Supporters!


I have been pleasantly surprised by the amount of support I am receiving for this trip. Just this morning I received a call from the supplies department at Arroyo Grande Community Hospital to find out what supplies I would like for them to pack up for my trip! This was all thanks to the hospital CEO Rick Castro. So (security and customs permitting) I will be going with a nice supply of gloves, sutures, stethoscopes, sphymomanometer, benzoin, thermometer, hand sanitizer, wound wash, arm slings, etc. In addition to AGCH's support, I have received tremendous help from my boss, Dr. Fow. He sent me off from my last day of work yesterday with a well equipped pack including nice medical tools for wound care, suture removal, blood pressure monitoring, suturing, laceration, etc.
My last night in SLO (yesterday) was spent on the mountain peak above Avila at dusk. It was gorgeous! We truly live in one of the most beautiful places!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to find your blog. We'll wait patiently for updates. Hope you landed safely. Love, md

    ReplyDelete